Knitting Time:January Short Sleeve Sweater KAL now through February 28th. Miranda by Josee Paquin. I'm using Cascade 220 Heathers in Lake Chelan got gauge with suggested needles US size 8s - 5mm. Knitting size that gives 3" of positive ease. Lively discussions on the board about armholes. Finished pocket working through the stockinette portion.
Tag projects with #Miranda2015KAL
3 Years to Build a Barn: is my Barn Raising Quilt by Larissa Brown and Shelley Mackie. Using US size 2 - 2.75mm needles. All yarns, colorways, and amounts are listed on my project page. 36 completed squares!
Finish it or Frog It February with Knitting Blooms!
- Lacy Rib Socks by Wendy Johnson - CO Jan 2012. Frogged!
- Grace by Jane Richmond -CO March 2013. Good fit, keep going!
- Caution Mitts
- Potty Socks -CO Sept 2014
- Provence Cardigan -finish front panel and 2 sleeves, 18 month size.
- Vodka Gimlet -try it on and finish or frog!
Green sweater inspired by the Grace by Jane Richmond using Tahki Yarns New Tweed in color 33. Using US size 8s - 5.0mm needles. -CO March 2013. Past armholes. Good fit, keep going!
Potty Socks are using the Fish Lips Kiss Heel Construction by Sock Therapist and Red Heart Heart and Sole in the BlackJack Colorway. US size 0 - 2.0mm needles.
Done Roving: Frolicking Feet Transitions Yarn Planning to knit the Easy shawl pattern by Martina Behm.
Still loving Falling Skies
Steph is the Knitting Samurai on Ravelry and Instagram. Visit the Ravelry Group for Knitting Samurai & Her Guys to continue to the discussion.
- First there was The Expectant Knitter detailing Steph's adventures during her first pregnancy. There are 33 Episodes spanning January 2010 to September 2011.
- Next came The Knitting Samurai Plus 1 detailing life from the birth of Steph's first son to the first few months of her second son's life. There are 102 Episodes available spanning September 2011 to September 2014.
- Most recently The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys has begun starting in September 2014
- The wordpress site carries the 8-10 most recent episodes and 10 greatest hits from the past. And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes page.