Tristan's BRQ! By Shelley Mackie & Larissa Brown Using US size 2s - 2.75mm needles. Using Opal Rainforest, Fibernymph Bounce, White Birch Fiber Arts 80/20 merino/nylon and Into the Whirled Manchester.
MadeInEngland is my savior!
12 completed squares but not sure using them all.
Twenty Ten Cardigan: by Veera Valimaki using Valley Yarns Northampton Bulky in the Fawn Colorway. US size 8s - 5.0mm needles. Just an inch a day!
Sock Contest Prize Drawing!
A Pair a Month: 12 Pairs of Socks (same)
- Harvey Socks for Mum
- Potty Socks
- 8 Squares Completed.
2 Sweaters for Me Yay! Completed!
- Miranda Finished
- Grace Finished
Rhinebeck/Thanksgiving/Christmas Sweaters for Tristan and Roland
End with Less than 2014 ended with
Stash Less than 164 Miles at year end.
WIPS Less than 29 projects at year end. 15 would be a stretch goal here.
- Current Stash Milage is 167 miles -finished a sweater down a mile!
- Current WIPS 30 Projects! 7 active & 23 Hibernating -hybernating down 1!.
Fulvous Curl! by Hunter Hammersen with String Theory Merino DK in Caledonia color that I bought at Stitches East this past year.Using US size 6s - 4.0mm needles. Going to be frogged.
Steph is the Knitting Samurai on Ravelry and Instagram. Visit the Ravelry Group for Knitting Samurai & Her Guys to continue to the discussion.
- First there was The Expectant Knitter detailing Steph's adventures during her first pregnancy. There are 33 Episodes spanning January 2010 to September 2011.
- Next came The Knitting Samurai Plus 1 detailing life from the birth of Steph's first son to the first few months of her second son's life. There are 102 Episodes available spanning September 2011 to September 2014.
- Most recently The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys has begun starting in September 2014
- The wordpress site carries the 8-10 most recent episodes and 10 greatest hits from the past. And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes page.
- And Now Starting with Episode 112 you can't find The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys on YouTube!